Oberon Fuels provides a creative and fast paced work environment. We believe that we are making an impact in the world every day. We are looking for smart, open minded people who can operate in a start-up atmosphere.
If you are interested in applying for one of our job openings, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Education and Experience:
• Degree in Chemical Engineering required
• Ideally, 10-15+ years of experience, including hands-on time commissioning a plant
• Must be willing and able to do the detailed work of a chemical engineer
• Experience designing, installing and commissioning chemical plants
• Experience with modular construction for small scale or pilot plants is preferred
• Lead in-house technology development and application of technology
• Assess third-party technologies, and integrate outside technologies into the Oberon product offerings
• Develop site-specific engineering for projects
• Manage development work with both internal and external engineers
Cover letters and resumes should be sent to email@example.com.